Diabetic, blood pressure, pleural effusion, tuberculosis infection, combutol 800, forecox, cyra d, wysolone20, feels cold, vomiting

Sir My mother is Diabetic and BP for last 10 yrs.She is 52 yrs old.From last 15 days she is suffering from pleural effussion in left chest 480ml liquid is taken out after the test Dr is saying that it has infection of TB .We are taking following medicines as per doctor advice Combutol 800,forecox,cyra d,wysolone20,nimtech plus Triglynase 1mg for diab and olmark a for BP . She feels very weak and don t walk even 500m and vomits frequently 1 time in day or 2 days What type of diet and fruits can be given to cure weaknesses.
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012