Diabetic at an early age, have work stress, obese, on low calorie diet. How to modify lifestyle?

Hi , I am a 23 years old girl. i am diabetic. It was detected at the age of 18. I consume metformin SR tablets twice a day before breakfast and dinner. I am a marketing professional. Work stress is something which is there with me like my own shadow. New targets and meeting those creates tension and stress. Try to find out time for exercise. But I feel very tired in the morning to get up and go for a walk. kindly help me out. I am obese and I strictly maintain a 1200 calorie diet . But clueless about how to modify my lifestyle.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012