Diabetic and hypertensive, feels dizzy, ringing in ear. Diagnosed as middle ear inflammation. Took betaserc

i am 65 years old , in the last three month i complained from dizziness , vertigo , ringing in ear , my Dr said that it was middle ear inflammation .. i took betaseric but no any benifit ,, i am diabitic and hypertinsive women ... when my pressure reach 130/65 or like this i feel dizziness again ! , also when my blood sugare high i feel it ! after 2 month i took acatheter surgery , my drugs as follow : diovan , galvus 50mg , glocophage , antiplex 75
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012