Diabetic. Was on insulin, glimepiride and metformin. Worth worrying?

Dear sir/Madam ,I am diabetic since a year , for first two months i was on insulin then for two months i had been on glimpride 1 mg with metformin ER 850 mg then for 7 month i was on Metformin sr 500x2 a day, since last month after my Hba1c was 5.7 my doc told me to stop medicine , i have been checking sugar regularly which has been in fair range FPG 85~90 PPG 95~110 EXCEPT LAST TWO DAYS i had PPG 135 day before yesterday and FBG 95 yesterday, 151 PPG last night and FBG 85 today morning, shall i go to doctor, means sumthing to worry about
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013