Diabetic. Ultrasound abdomen shows mild fatty liver, cholelithiasis. Suggestions?

My USG abdomen report says, the liver is normal in size(span-14cm),shape,position and shows bright echotexture. No evidence of focal lesion. No IHBR dilatation. Portal vein and common bile duct appear normal in course and caliber. No proximal CBD calculus . Gall bladder : well distended and shows mutiple calculi ranging in size from 5-6 mm. No pericholecystic fluid or wall thickening noted. Kidneys : both kidneys are normal in size, shape and echotexture. No evidence of focal lesion. No calculus / hydronephrosis on both sides. Corticomedullary differentiation is maintained bulaterally. right kidney measures 104x45 mm and left kidney measures 106x47 mm. No suprarenal mass lesion on both sides. Approximately 9mm sixed cortical calcification noted in the upper pole of left kidney. Impression : Mild fatty lever. Cholelithiasis. I was recently diagonised with Diabetes Mellitus
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013