Diabetic. Taking urimax for urine flow. Ayurvedic medicine to cure prostrate enlargement?

Dr I am seventy years old, I am a diabetic, but my diebetic is normal fasting93 and after lunch 123 now, iam very strict in diet, my retina also problem, so I am taking Ayurvedic medicine for eyes in sreedareyam. Now I am having slow urine flow, and my erection is also reduced a little, and semen flow also stopped. My motion and urine is normal, my diabetic dr give urimax so urine flow normal, which Ayurvedic medicine I twke to cure my prostrate enlargement dr, please tell me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013