Diabetic. Taking Gluconorm G3. What type of exercise equipment can be used to control sugar levels?

I Sri Sanjoy Karmakar. I am a diabetic patients for10 yers long. I have taken now Gluconorm G3 and Gluconorm 1mg medicine as per advice of my doctor. My doctor advised to take exercise daily. Now my question is what type of exercise equipment usually used to controlling of Blood Sugar level ? Other wise it is necessary to take insulin medicine in coming days. I am 40 years old. Is It possible by following the exercise equipment for improving my health fitness . Kindly name of the Exercise Equipment sending to me for better living soon.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012