Diabetic. Suffering from loose motion and vitamin D deficiency. Proper treatment?

My name is Lavanya aged 54 working as Lecturer in Govt Womens College From The Few Years I am Suffering With severe loose motions Ihave consulted many docs.but no use. My condition is deterioting. I am very obase and chronic diabities.My legs have become numb.I am avegeterian and also suffer withVitamin D deficiancy While normal is 20 For me it is -4.At present Iam taking Janumet VitaminD Lopamid Endocrom Lyrica Ecosprin75 andInsulin Even if Iam eatingbland food no chillies stiil I can not predict my loose motions Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012