Diabetic. Prescribed with Ben Q. Taking Manforce. How effective are these medicines?

I am meena Sinha aged about 41 years. Since it is my second marriage and my husband is aged about 51 years . I want a issue. The gynic Dr after examining the fact prescribed me M2 Tone and Fertonid 50mg for me and Ben Q 10 mg for my husband. I have noticed that my husband use Manforce 56 mg secretely. Give me solution whether the medicine of the gynic work. He is a diabetic also.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. The pregnancy at this age is to be clsely watched. you have to get the scaning done besides other tests. he is to be tested for semen analysis etc.
If all these tests are done already, the medicines you are using are good. inform your doctor about Manforce your husband is using.
To be fertile i advise you some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables pulses sprouts milk egg meat fruits and juices for general health and well being.
Thanks for calling.
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Thanks for calling.