Diabetic, OCD. Taking insulin, metformin to control diabetes. On lonazep md, paxidep for OCD, facing erection problems. Treatment?

Respectable doctor. i am a diabetic patient. since 5,6 years i am suffering from ocd . doctor prescribed me paxidep cr25 and Lonazep md 0.5. i am taking insule Heamalog 25 16 morning and 10 in night before meal. also taking Metformine 500 mg at both time after meal. my diabetic sugar level at present is in control. Let me know you that the ocd medicine is taking since 6 month.3 to 4 month after taking that medicine i am faceing sexual problem. decrease in penis erection . now before one week my penis is totally not erected. what to do pls suggest
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012