Diabetic. No help with insulin. Raise insulin dosage irrespective of other health issues?

hi my name is lucy i am a diabetic i have just been put on insulin i started on 10 units and was told to raise by two units every day until my blood sugar level read 10 in the morning i am now up to 30 units it seams like quite a lot and i cant seam to get below 12 i have heart issues and other health problems but without getting to deep into my health issues do i keep pushing my insulin up? i have also found my body temp is going crazy i feel really hot all the time i am constantly sitting in front of a fan whats going on can you help
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012