Diabetic. Low sugar level. Prescribed with Gemer, Volibo, Januvia, Trivolib. Sugar test done. Normal?

i have been taking gemer 2 mg before lunch and voliba 0.2mg during lunch and Januvia 100mg again in the night i take gemer 2mg before meals and voliba 0.2mg during dinner and my sugar leve was 120 fasting and pp sugar level 126 but my doctor was telling me that my sugar level little bit low as i am a diaptic for the past 25 yerars, now ihave been advised to take Trivolib 2mg Januvia 100mg but my sugar level is 160 fasting and pp sugar is 268. Kindly guide me.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012