Diabetic, Hashimoto's disease. Stools getting lighter, white in color, tender left side of rib cage. Anything to worry ?

I ve always had intestinal issues for as long as I can remember, the simplest things sometimes sends me running to the bathroom b/c of diarrhea . I m also diabetic (on metformin ), and have hashimoto s disease (on levothyroxine ). Recently (this week), day by day my stool is getting lighter and lighter color to where it s a grayish / whitish color. Had tenderness on my left side by the bottom of the rib cage (so if your looking at me it be your right) by it only lasted a few days. Seeing as I don t have health insurance right now, is this something that I should go see a urgent care doc about? ER doc? Or wait and see if it passes?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013