Diabetic. Had four blockages in heart. Put stents for two blockages. Having itching, dizziness. Reason?

sir, my dad gt heart attack on 29th jan 2013. doctor tld he hv 4 blockages. he gt his 2 blokeges angioplsty for which 2 stents hv been put. another 2 blockeges wil be treated in the next 6 weeks as per doctor. After his angioplasty he hv body itching and constant dizziness . Please tell me why this dizziness is happening? I had consulted my doctor he said it doesn t matter. kindly tell me is it because of his angioplasty? He is sugar pateint which is in 200 range these days and BP is 117/71
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013