Diabetic. Had CABG. Irregular left hand pain. Did angiogram. Now left hand pain. Angiogram needed?

Hello i have a question about my mom who is diabetic (type 1). She had a CABG in 2007. Previously she had irregular left hand pain below the elbow and her doctor neglected any correlation with her heart, but she insisted on him to go for the cardio tests which revealed (angiogram) blockage and therefore she went for surgery. It s noteworthy to mention that this hand pain didn t resolve completely after surgery. This year she has been suffering from a similar left hand pain and she is scheduled for a thallium stress test. If the test comes negative, should she go for an angiogram?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013