Diabetic. Done tubectomy. Delay in periods. Recurrent breast abscess. Cause?

I'm a 37yr old type 2 diabetic. I've had my tubes tied for 12yrs. I never been late for my period since, I've had my tubal. If anything I always came on my period early like within 3 to 4 days before my expected date. I was due to come on my period. April 6th it is now the 12th. I'm getting worried. I am sexually active with my fiance. I also been getting recurrent breast abscess for the past 3yrs but it never delayed my period. What can be the cause of my delayed period?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013