Diabetic. Done bypass. Loose motion, vomitting, bedridden. On zorylm, ecosprin, cardease, cardivase, amifru, nexsium. Side effect?

I am a diabetic and have undergone bypass . recently I had serious indigestion problems which incl loose motion and vomiting bedridden for a week I am taking Zorylm2 twice am pm ecosprin gold one caps cardease h2.5 cardivas6.25 amifru40mg I have gastric problems and intake nexsium itab before breakfast .Ibelive some of this is due to side effects of the prescription I am taking.?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013