Diabetic, BP high, sensation in legs, hands, chest pain, breathing problem. Reason for above symptoms?

Hi Dr,I Mr James Nduka okomba ,Residing in Belize city,C.A,I have Diabetes and Hight blood over five years Now,but last month I have a sensation in my Legs and Hands,and I am sure it has burn my Nerves,Now I am having chest pain and not breath good again,the problem I have right Now is no I eat without Hearing the Test,my mouth is like a Shaw?please help me out with all this problem ?thanks , YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013