Diabetic, BP, bleeding with big clots. What are treatment options?

Hi, doctor, my aunt is having periods since last 8 yrs and it never stopped sometimes more bleeding sometimes less doctors in our city suggested to have hysterectomy as fabroids were also present in the uteris. She is a diebetes patient since last 12 yrs and few months back was treated for diebetic foot and hence she was asked to wait until the foot is completely cured to have hysterectomy. Now there is lot of bleeding with big clots again she is also suffering from BP. She is 55 yrs. old please suggest weather it is advised to go for hysterectomy?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013