Diabetes with hypertension. History of open heart surgery. How to get rid of the alcohol addiction?

Hi My dad is very badly addicted to alcohol. Some 12 yrs back he him self had a will to quit alcohol and was treated in on of the rehabilitation center, he was only able to quit it only for 3yrs, now is back to square. He is about 65yrs, with complains of B.P and diabetics, early in his 50s he had under gone open heart surgery. Now some times has a will to stop drinking. But he is not able to. Day by day his condition is worst. He loses his control over him. Please I need your help regarding this problem. Can he be treated again. Thanks, Priya
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012