Diabetes, varicose veins, have blisters with fluid on inner knee, swelling in calf area. Wear compression socks, orthopedic boots. What is the cause?

Hello, Have Diabetes , type 1. Have had varicose vein pronlems before. Wear compression socks(extra firm compression, 30-40mmHg, knee high), orthapedic shoes( not working) and Crow Walker boots(working)(Barber). On my inner knee, I developed bliisters(little orangy fluid). Some even develope when I sleep. Only on right leg, which is swollen in the calf area. Thanks, Bill
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012