Diabetes, urinary incontinence, diarrhea, leg pain, exhaustion. What drugs will help?

Hi doctor,my brother has diabetes type 2.He has had incontinence for a year and cannot sleep during night time because bed completely wet which is accident wee all night.Also he has diarrhoea for 2 years and his leg has a lot pain.Doctor said your bladder lost nervous system .He is now exhausted.Cannot sleep can not eat no treatment.Sometimes he really wanted to die.My question: What herb or capsule is best for diabetes heavy incontinence man? Doctor,please help my brother
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013