Diabetes, under dialysis, swollen feet. Xray shows fracture or sprain. Getting swollen thighs

my husband is suffering from diabetes and is under dialysis for the past 2 years, about 5 to 6 months back he had a fall and his left feet was swollen,he has seen a doctor and was advised to take an x ray which showed no fracture or sprain . now his swelling has traveled to his thighs,i was advised to see an orthopedic doctor one of my friend suggested your name.i would like to visit , please let me know where and when i can visit u or your phone number. thanking you. v ali
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012