Diabetes under control with medicines, no other disease, have low weight. Medicines and vitamins for improvement?

I am a 72 yrs male diabetic for the last 25 yrs,though not acute controlled under medication ( mettformin 500mg +500mg +Glicazide 300mg).My weight is 50 kg(height 5 ft 4 ) certainly under weight which is worrying me very much.Undergone CABG 5 yrs back , no cardiac problem , BP is normal but no weight gain since surgery. HbA1C label is 6.5.Please suggest me medicines & vitamin & diet to improve my health. Thanking you, Sincerely yours, Pranab Dasgupta
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012