Diabetes under control, overweight, have burning pain in uterus area radiating to legs, have heavy and painful periods, ovarian cyst. Had cryosurgery for HPV. Signs of cervical cancer?

hELLO MY NAME IS HELEN ALL MY SYMPTOMS HAVE BEEN PRESENT SINCE APR. MY DIABETES HAS BEEN IN CONTROL FOR 5 YRS NOW AND I HAVE LOST WEIGHT I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING EXCRUCIATING BURNING PAIN IN MY UTERUS AREA...IT RADIATES FROM FRONT TO BACK AND DOWN MY LEGS....I AM 45 Y.0. OBESE 214 LBS. 5 1 AND TAKE BRISK WALKS FOR A YR NOW ON AN ONGOING BASIS, I WAS DIAGNOSED A COUPLE YRS AGO WITH HPV AND RECEIVED CRYOSURGERY , EVERY TIME I HAVE PERIODS THEY ARE VERY HEAVY AND PAINFUL .I HAVE A CYST ON MY OVARY ONE OF MY SISTERS PASSED AWAY FORM CERVICAL CANCER AND ONE OF MY CLOSE RELATIVES AS WELL I AN HAVING ALL THE SAME SYMPTOMS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEY BOTH EXPERIENCED CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF THESE SYMPTOMS COULD BE FROM CERVICAL CANCER?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012