Diabetes under control, have shoulder pain, MRI done, advised arthroscope operation. Is there any other alternative?

My name is venkata rao, i am having shoulder pain, age 52 years, diabetic (under control). i underwent MRI . The report shows evidence of full thickness tear involving the supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendon swith retraction of the muscle and fluid extending through defect int the subacromion bursa . The doctor suggested me to undergo arthroscope operation, but i want to know whether there is any alternate treatement without undergoing treatement. My email id is YYYY@YYYY . Can any body help me to find out any alternate treatement
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012