Diabetes, under-active thyroid, asthma, arthritis, have acute pain on the hand radiating to back, front passage and leg. Urine test showed blood, test strip turned blue. What treatment should be taken?

I have had an acute pain in my right had side and going into my back and front passage. The pain is also going down my right leg. I have just done a urine test and it shows that there is blood the test strip turning a very dark blue. I am female 65 years of age, diabetic, underactive thyroid , asthmatic and arthritis in hips and right knee . Mary
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012