Diabetes type 2, metfromin, victoza, amiryal, Is OxyElite pro safe for weight loss?

I male I m 85KG 162 CM high diagnosed as type 2 since 2003, I was using metformin . Five months ago I started (Vectoza ® 1.8) and amiryal (2+500) My last A1C was 5.9 as (28.03.2012) and normally during the day between (80 to 135). I would like to loss some weight as and I tried with diet and not work with me even victoza ®.I m doing 1 hour , 5 days a week cardio and watching my food , however I did not lost any weight. I m thinking to use fat burner called Oxyelite pro, however I read the lable but its warned about the diabetis but I don’t know which type. Q. Is it ok to use this supplement as my Dr informed me if I loss weight I will live less medication
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012