Diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol under control, has continuous giddiness in frequent intervals throughout the day, no ear pain, no black out. What is the cause?

Hi Doctor, My mom, she is 49 years old, is getting continuous giddiness in frequent interval time. She is a Diabetic, Thyroid and collestrol patient. We had a recent medical check up where in we found that all are in control levels. Blood pressure she has 150/80. When we visted doctor again they asked us to visit ENT doctor, one of the ear specalist says their might be a virus infection inside the ear drum due to which she is getting giddeness, but my mom does not have any ear pain. But i dont know why i feel it is not the ear problem. I am bit scared. I am also worried that she is taking so much medicies on Diabectis, cholestrol, thyroid, now ear medicines and also she takes acidity medicine as well.. I am bit worried how will he body react to these medicines. I just want to know what might be the reason for her to get giddiness (she just gets feeling as if her brain in turning and head weight) Please note when she gets giddiness, she wont get darkness in front of her eyes. Looking forward for your reply Thanks Vasanthi
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012