Diabetes, suffering with active tuberculosis, have immense weakness, weigh loss. Prescribed RCinex E, Pyzina. Will it help?

Hello doc,i am 54 years of age and suffering from active tuberculosis ,besides this i am also diabetic since 4 years,my weight has drastically reduced from 60 kgs to 56.3 kgs in 1 month,my physician has recommended to take 1 R cinex E tablet daily alongwith 2 capsules of Pyzina 500.Is my physician right....I also have immense weakness and my sugar level is around 250..,please guide me
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012