Diabetes, suffer from sudden uneasiness in the evening. Taking Vidagliptin, metformin. Can I omit Vidagliptin?

I am 70 years old and having Type 2 diabities.My Endocronolgist prescribed Vidagliptin 50 mg with 1000 mg metformin . in the morning. In the evening all of a sudden for about 10 to 15 minutes I feel uneasy.Should I stop and take metformin only as I was having earlier and feelin no such complaints.My Sugar level remains near about 130 in the morning fasting . Thank U. On 23 March 2012 I got my HBA1C done ,result was 7.4%.I had undergone by pass surgery 7 years back and under gone Orcadectomy done because of C A Prostrate.Last Psa result (about 2 months back) and result was 0(zero).My Urologist has stopped Biculamide 50mg for 6 months.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012