Diabetes, stage 4 kidney failure, have extreme bouts of dizziness post stroke and heart attack. No improvement with medicines. Suggestion?

I had a minor stroke in March and a major heart attack in April of this year. I am also a diabetic and had been in stage 4 kidney failure prior to both the stroke and heart attack. A stent was placed in the LAD following the heart attack. For about the past month or so, I ve been experiencing EXTREME bouts of dizziness. Both my cardiologist and nephrologist have adjusted various meds, yet the dizziness persists.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012