Diabetes, smoking addiction, have dull pain, numbness in arms, heavy breathing that aggravates with smoking, red marks on biceps. Is it alarming?

hello i am 35 yrs of age im also a type 1 diabetic lately i have been having a intense dull discomfort in my left arm ,sometimes my left hand feels numb,also my breathing feels slightly heavy,ive been trying to quit but when i smoke a cig it gets more intense,also ive noticed a small red welp across my left bycept and a couple of smaller red marks along with it.they dont hurt or feel sore,should i be alarmed?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012