Diabetes, persisting unhealed wound due to shock. No improvement with medicated guaze, antibiotics. Faster healing options?

My dad is a diabetic and he takes medication regularly. Currently, he had a electrical shock and got severe wounds in his leg above his feet . The wound is deep and does not heal since couple of weeks. He tried to you some medicated guaze but no healing so far. He was on some antibiotics for a while (15 days) but no help. Can you please suggest a best mediacated oitment for burns and also some good medicated gauze that will enhance the healing faster. Thanks for your time. Please do respond me.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012