Diabetes, pain in legs. On insulin, metformin medication. Elevated blood sugar levels. Treatment?

I AM A DIABETIC PATIENT AND TAKING INSULIN DAILY TWICE. 30 UNITS BEFORE LUNCH AND 20 UNITS BEFORE DINNER ALONG WITH 500MG METFORMIN TWICE DAILY(CETAPIN-XR-500). BUT MY BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL IS REMAINING HIGH FASTING SUGAR IS AROUND 150 AND HBA1C IS 9.6 ON 13TH JUNE. IT WAS 8.9 IN MARCH 12 AND 10.9 IN DEC 11. OTHER MEDICINES I AM TAKING ARE TRINERVE 1 TAB AND EVEION 400 ONE CAP DAILY. SINCE LAST FEW DAYS I FEEL PAIN IN MY LEGS AND THE PROBLEM IS HIGH IN THE MORNING TIME AND AT THE NIGHT WHEN GOING TO SLIP. SOME ONE ADVISED ME TO TAKE TAB. ALDONIL TO CONTROL PERIPHERIAL NEUOROPATHY IN DIABETIC PATIENT. SHOULD I TAKE THIS AND IF YES THEN HOW MANY TIMES DAILY AND AT WHAT TIME? SHOULD I REQUIRE FRESH PRESCRIPTION FOR MY DIABETIC PROBLEM?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012