Diabetes, on medicines, got wound with moderate lacerations, have infection on wound post medicines. What should be done?

Hello doctor, I have diabetes for the past five years and under medication. Recently I got wounded by a bike skidding. three moderate lacerations in my left leg jest below ankles. When i tested sugar, PP was 440 mg and in fasting 250. Got additional dose of Metformin 500mg in addition to Amaryl 2 mg and Metformin 500 mg. also a 5 day dose (twice a day) of cefixime 200 mg with Potassium Clavulanate 125 mg, and Chymoral tablets. Also I have been applying T-Bact ointment for the past Five days. After five days now my wound shows sign of infection (pus from one of the lacerations). Now what should I do Doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012