Diabetes, on insulin, have low volume of semen, no semen on ejaculation. No improvement on abstinence and intake of cialis. How can I overcome this?

Good day. I am 35 years old, married with a duaghter (5 years old). I was diagnosed with diabetes 12 years ago and have been on Insulin since then. About 3 years ago, I noticed that the volume of my semen has reduced. There was no improvement even after abstaining from sex for upwards of 2 weeks. Lately, my wife and I have been trying to have another child. We ve been to a fertility clinic where my wife was certified okay. I was asked to do a semen analysis but anytime I ejaculate, nothing comes out. Its like shooting blanks. The doctor recommeneded I take CIALIS and also relax but this has not worked. I think I may have hypospermia. What do you think and how can I overcome this challenge.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012