Diabetes, on Cap, foreskin of penis not retract, bleeds when pulled down, white odorless depositions on glans penis. Is this side effect of medicine?

I am 40 years old male suffering from Diabetes for past 3 & 1/2 years. Currently on Galvas Met before lunch & Metformin 1gm SR before dinner. HbA1c report as of today is 6.2 & FBG = 196. Since last 4 days, the foreskin of my penis won t retract & bleeds when pulled down & also there are white odorless depositions on the glans penis ( the same as when I was detected with diabetes). Also in the past 6 months I have been a heavy smoker & approximately 2 pegs of alcohol per day on an average. Exercise is practically NIL. Do I increase the dose of my medication.Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013