Diabetes, non-insulin dependent, hypertension under control, diagnosed with general brain atrophy, have intense headaches regularly with short term memory loss. Which medicine can I take?

Hi. I just found out I have general brain atrophy and specific atrophy in the right temporal lobe. I am a diabetic who is non insulin dependent. I am a 35y/o male. 6 0 , 235lbs. I also have hypertension that is controlled well by medication and am an ex-smoker. I have noticed a severe lack of short term memory and am having severe daily headaches. Do you have any ideas on the headaches? My neurologist doesn t think the headaches are because of any atrophy, and the medicine I have at home (aleve/tylenol) don t help. Is there anything you could recommend? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012