Diabetes, joints pain, using restyl 0.5% regularly. Help with pains? Continue Restyl?

Dear Sir, I AM DM2+HTN ON INSULIN AND MANY OTHER MEDICINES. I WILL BE USING .5MG RESTYL REGULARLY AT BED TIME. SINCE 3 MONTHS I AM EXPERENCING PAINS ON EVERY JOINT OF THE BONY CAGE, ESPECIALLY WITH FINGERS. LEFT HAND INDEX FINGER HAS BECOME TRIGGER FINGER AND RIGHT HAND RING FINGER HAS TOO. RA FECTOR IS NEGATIVE. DIABETES IS MANAGING AND NOT IN 100% CONTROL. HbA1c IS 10.2%. i AM SUSPECTING MY PROBLEM AS OSTEO ORTHARITIS/OSTEO MYLITIS. WILL IT BE BECAUSE OF USING RESTYL 0.5MG AS SAID ABOVE. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING SOME SOLUTION FOR MY PAINS AND ADVISE ME ABOUT CONTINUATION OF RESTYL 0.5MG
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012