Diabetes, hypertension, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, small penis. Treatment?

Sir, I am 59 years old , a patient of diabetes , hypertension , high blood sugar and high cholestrol. By the passge of time my penis size has remained only 1 inch. i am in saudi arabia . I went to doctor , urologist , he told me that this is coz of some daily dose of medicine that i ma taking and also your arteries are very thin and there is no enough blodd flow to your organ . God knows better but i am not satisfied. Can you plesae guide me or tell me any safe medicine that i can use for increase in my penis. For this embarrasing situation i cannot go to home for last three years. May God bless you . Thanks Zulfiqar YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012