Diabetes, hypertension, burning in upper abdomen during empty stomach or fullness, irregular bowel movements with belching. Remedy?

I have burning sensation or discomfort or cramping in the upper part of the abdomen and this symptom is more pronounced while in empty stomach or immediately after food (fullness) for some time. I don t get bowel movements daily but, not constipated and have belching as well. My colonoscopy turned out normal. I ve been prescribed with Enzox plus, Refagut and VSL 3 medicines, suspecting the cause to be IBS . I get immediate relief on medicines that are controlling stomach acids but, it disturbs the bowel movement. I m confused about my symptoms and living with these symptoms now for more than 10 years. I m diabetic and taking BP drug and statin as well. Can you please help me with an appropriate condition for the symptoms explained?. with regards Raj
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012