Diabetes, hyperactive thyroid, have spells of dizziness, vision problems. Recommended Insulin shots for uncontrolled sugar. Suggestion?

I am a 66 year old diabetic. For the last two months, I am facing problems in focusing my eyes, specially while feels as if the right and left lanes merge and then separate. Most of the time I feel dizzy as if my head is spinning.......Any ideas why this is happening. I am told I also have hyperactive Thyroid ( something I do not understand) s a list on my daily medication: Before breakfast: 1 tab. Actos 15mg.; 1 tab Novonorm 2mg; 1 tab. Amaryl 3 mg......After breakfast: 1 tab. Janument 100/50; 1 tab. Cozaar 50 mg.; 1/2 tab. Cardura 4 mg., i Caplet Vitamin E 1000u; 1 tablet Multivitimans; 1 tab. Aspirin 75mg.; Before Lunch: 1 tab. Novonorm 2mg; Before Dinner: Injection Victoza 1.2mg; 1 tab. Novonorm 2 mg and 1 tablet Janumet 1000/50. Any sugar levels are NOT in contrl and it has been recommended that I start taking Insulin shots once again.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012