Diabetes, high sugar level 477, fasting, no sleep, tingling in toes, burning sensation in fingers, lupisulinM

Hi! My mom is 49 years old and she is suffering with diabetes for past 7 years and just few months back her sugar level got raised up to 477 but now after fasting its 209,she is been effected with diabetes neuropathy she just couldn t able to sleep well, tinglings in toes, burning sensation on fingers.Please suggest, and please find the below mentioned medications that she takes LupisulinM 30(30/70)---38 units in morning and 22 units in evening Glarvia ---10 units at bedtime metformin 500mg-- 1--1--1 and for neuropathy doctor has advised to take Nova plus 75 (0--0--1) Mylonerv (1---0--1) and besides that she takes polyvitamin tab N.F.I(1--0--0) apsrin 75mg(0---1---0) and calcium with vitamin D tab(1--0--0) and she her bp is 142/95 for doctor advised to take enalapril 5mg(0--0--1) desipte taking it all nothing seems to workout, still pain is there , I await a reponse at your earliest convenience. Regards, Mary.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012