Hello Bhavna and thanks for the query
You can reduce the dose of your diabetic medication by changing your life style. Certain changes you can made in your life are:
1. Take baked food as much as you can.
2. Avoid all fatty, oily and junk food.
3. Take food according to the calories you have to take in a day as per your height.
4. Reduce your weight if you are overweight
5. Keep a check on your Lipid profile
6. Do regular exercise for 30-45 days per day.
7. Get your HbA1c
done once in 3 months to keep a check on your blood sugar.
Hope this will help you in controlling your blood sugar level and reducing your medication. But please consult your doctor before altering your medication.