Diabetes, high blood pressure, high serum creatinine level. Advice?

I am on diabetic and high bp treatment. Recently in my blood examination, it was found that my serum creatinine level has gone up to the level of 2.0. I am taking following medicines. 1. glymer 2mg twice daily 2. glycephase 500 twice daily 3. amlodipine 5mg twice daily 4. telma h 40 once daily 5. telma 40 once daily 6. ecosprin 75 once daily 7. storwas 10 once daily. PRESENTLY MY BP AND BLOOD-SUGAR LEVEL IS VERY MUCH UNDER CONTROL. MY ULTRA-SOUND REPORT WRT MY KIDNEY AND PROSTRATE IS ALSO NORMAL. please advice me.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012