Diabetes, high BP, uric acid, kidney stones. Taking medication. Diet recommendations?

I am suffering from diabeties, High BP , Cholestrol, Triglycerides and uric acid problem. For Uric acid I am taking Zyloric medicine once in the night and then it remains under check. I am also taking medicines for other ailments. I am also having kidney stone problem but on 3 occasions they have passed through urine . Since I have multiple problems so I would like to know about the diet I should take during the day.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012