Diabetes, high BP, swelling in throat, lost voice, fever. Had brain scan, clot seen. Help?

HELLO SIR ,my father is 64 leaving in guwahati suffering from uncontrolled diabetes high pressure recently was not taking proper medicine and started some ayurvedic medication, 3 days back he had fever swelling in throat ,lost his voice and cud not even stand he is having been shifted to delhi fortis after a brain scan he is started with injection strocit as a minute clot is seen. i want to know is his ailment curable
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013