Diabetes, high BP, sleeplessness, kidbey dysfunction. Suggested dialysis but unable to sleep. Opinion?

Hi, doctor My father was 65 years aged and he suffering diabetic and high blood pressure since 5 years. Today my father situation was difficult. The problem is speed breathing while he sleep, that’s why he cont sleep well from last week, and the major problem is kidney . The doctors was preferring to make dialysis 3 time a week because the valve of report 7.18 %. They or preferring to do dialysis. but my father was not able to sleep on bed 4 to 5 hours because of speed breathing, and snooze on in foot and hand also and he afraid also to do dialysis. So please suggest me what to do now. There is any other option whit out dialysis. We are all confused what to do now. If we start dialysis my father can leave long life and very expensive to do 3 times a week to do. I hope you understand the situation about my father. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012