Diabetes, high BP, cholesterol, taking zyrolic, rosuvat, telista, glycofez g1. Are the medicines appropriate?

Hi , My Mother has High Bood Pressure & Diabetese.She is 56 years old. She has had blood pressure since the last 6-7 years & diabetese since the last 2.5 years.She also has a little cholestrol.Her Height is 5 & her weight is 71 KGS. Following are the medecines she is currently taking. Please advice me if they are approriate for her. 1.ZYROLIC 100MG 2.ROSUVAT 10MG 3.TELISTA-AM BP 4. GLYCOFEZ G1 Please advice me if they are approriate for her. Thank You SKVora
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012